Old September 27th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Jo Braun

Dear Albert,

our company is working in Congo and Uganda since years. Specially the east
of Congo (both Kinshasa and Brazzaville) is not safe enough for tourism. We
have our own staff overthere and they face a lot of problems, meanless if
locals or foreigners.

Best regards

Jo

--
Seiter Import - Export
International Trade and Services

www.seiter-import-export.de

"Albert F." schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi all, I would like to travel to Congo, but I not quit sure how political
situation is right now there, I was in Uganda last year and there was so
many problems around the border with bandits, did they still? I'm also
looking any travel agency going to the Odzala national park. Any tip?

Thanks in advance !!

Albert
Barcelona