Old November 3rd, 2004, 07:02 PM
Juliana L Holm

Royal Caribbean has a policy of not allowing discounting of its
cruises. You should be able to get the same price no matter who you go to,
with the exceptions of special group rates.

You want to be low and toward the center of the ship if you are prone to
getting seasick.

I never get a window (outside cabin) on purpose, always book an inside
guarantee. I don't spend much time in the room, so I go for the budget.

Your mileage varies of course, but my guess is if you asked the question
this way, an outside cabin is not very important.

Anna Baum wrote:
It appears that Travel agents sell the Royal Caribbean cruises ( July
05 cruises) for the same price or more than Royal Caribbean itself.
This is surprising !

I thought one could get a lower price from Discount cruise sites.

Another question:

What deck level is better for people prone to getting sea sick ?

How important is a window room if one is looking for economy ?

Any do's or dont's ?
Any mistakes to avoid ? Any pointers ?

This is for a family of 4 - Husband, wife, 2 kids 13 and 9

Thanks
Anna

--
Julie