Old May 20th, 2010, 10:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
F.M. Arouet

Default The Euro

Mike wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:59:07 -0700, Hatunen wrote:

That's euro 0.85 to buy a dollar, not too far off today's rate.

heres a free insight, UK will not join Euro anytime soon :-)

The Pound will collapse one day before the Euro I guess.... :-P

But the strong British industry :-D :-D :-D will help You out of the
coming troubles and chaos.... and after that: whos to blame? the Goimans
of course, they are always to blame forever........

--
"Es gibt keinen Weg, den finalen Kollaps eines Booms durch
Kreditexpansion zu vermeiden. Die Frage ist nur, ob die Krise früher
durch freiwillige Aufgabe der Kreditexpansion oder später zusammen mit
einer finalen und totalen Katastrophe des Währungssystems kommen soll“
- Ludwig von Mises.
"Banking Establishments Are More Dangerous Than Standing Armies."
- Thomas Jefferson
"While the crash only took place six months ago, I am convinced we have
now passed through the worst -- and with continued unity of effort we
shall rapidly recover. There has been no significant bank or industrial
failure. That danger, too, is safely behind us."
- President Hoover 1930
Thanksgiving Menu 2010: Great Depression Grand Siècle 1933 méthode
creditoise soupe
Mélange Of Frozen Markets
Seared Investors In Bottomless Pit With Caramelized Investments
Sorbet Trio Of Shock, Disbelief And Insolvency