Old December 27th, 2010, 06:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Runge 126

Default Singapore in September

sure..

"georgels89" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Thought I'd share this since it's the month of September!

For anyone who's thinking of heading down to Singapore this Sep/Oct, do
check out the Mid Autumn Festival that will be held in Chinatown!

The mass lantern walk looks especially interesting. Moon cakes too!

http://bit.ly/a0s8Ol

If you're into sports such as Formula 1 Racing, there's always the F1
Night Race in Singapore which is one of the world's trickiest circuits
and the only night race in the world too! Worth checking out! I myself
have gotten tickets to the event and am looking forward to the cool
after-race parties!

--
georgels89

'Vietnam travel' (http://www.galatourist.com)|'Phoenix Cruise halong