Old October 15th, 2012, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default More on Twin Otter Operations

On Sunday, October 14, 2012 9:00:44 PM UTC+8, Fly Guy wrote:
posted a reply to this:

On Monday, July 31, 2000 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, R J Carpenter wrote:

YOu are really amazing pilots!

I'm really sorry I did not notice the date of when you posted this post. I will keep this in mind for the future. (very sorry my first time using this google group)

And you are a really amazing fool.

Did you know that you were replying to a 12-year-old usenet post?

You full-quoted pages and pages of 12-year-old text, just to add 1

paragraph to the end.

Google groupers like you are so ****ing stupid that it's beyond belief.

Why are there so many cockroaches like you coming out the cracks and

posting responses to decade-old usenet threads?