Old December 28th, 2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

Default Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

From: AZ Nomad
Newsgroups: rec.travel.europe
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:29:31 GMT
Subject: Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

On 26 Dec 2006 09:14:10 -0800, Earl Evleth wrote:

Now you listen AZ Nomad! I have a PhD. My scientific analysis of world

Liar. Nobody can go through life and reach that level achievement without
knowing that Florida isn't in Europe. You should be ashamed of your
self for being such a transparent liar and for being a scumbag spammer.

AZ Nomad, this post is a forgery. The real Earl Evleth does not have a
yahoo address. The man who posted this is named Stephen Bach. You might
like to tell Mr. Bach that he should be ashamed of himself for being such a
transparent liar.

Donna Evleth