Old February 15th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Hatunen

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:34:54 -0500, "Claim Guy"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

It is quite clearly central.....

Do you think it could be as simple as the fact that it is about 280 miles
due north to Oregon and 480 miles due southeast to Mexico?

That would...um.....yup, put in well into the top half of the state.

If that isn't to your liking, I would vote for "Mid-north Central Coastal
California". That description is getting us where we need to be on this
topic.

San Luis Obispo is Central California, kind of the boundary
between northern and southern California. Someone once said the
boundary is where the newspaper delivered to homes changes from
the San Francisco Chronicle to the Los Angeles Times.