Old November 14th, 2007, 04:51 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Janet Wilder

Default An American's Impressions

Frank Slootweg wrote:
wrote:
We have just returned from our 3 week cruise-tour of Australia and New
Zealand. W

Great report and thanks!!

I live in the States and have never been to Aussie land
but want to someday

A warning: Only do it if you can afford to come back!

Our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Australia was in 1995. Next year we
will go on our seventh-in-a-lifetime one! :-) It's a sickness and -
luckily - there's no cure. So don't say 'we' didn't warn you!

What will keep it a "once in a lifetime" trip for us is the plane ride.
Don't think we can handle that again.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation