Old November 14th, 2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Alan S[_1_]

Default An American's Impressions

On 14 Nov 2007 16:05:40 GMT, Frank Slootweg

We have just returned from our 3 week cruise-tour of Australia and New
Zealand. W

Great report and thanks!!

I live in the States and have never been to Aussie land
but want to someday

A warning: Only do it if you can afford to come back!

Our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Australia was in 1995. Next year we
will go on our seventh-in-a-lifetime one! :-) It's a sickness and -
luckily - there's no cure. So don't say 'we' didn't warn you!

When are you going to drop in on the East coast again Frank,
so we can say g'day? You seem to like wandering the outback
too much:-)

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/