Old November 8th, 2014, 08:44 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
alkbra, last year I have been visited Seven Mile Beach. Few of my friends decided to visit this beach in vacations. This beach offers a wide range of resorts, hotels and villas to stay there. We stayed there 2 days and 3 nights and enjoyed the many adventures activities there such as; shallow snorkeling, fishing and surfing.
ORRELL! you have shared nice experience and great views about the Seven Mile Beach. I think your views will be helpful for those who are planning to visit the Seven Mile Beach. What do you think about Lighthouse Bay? Did you ever visit this beach or do you know about this amazing place?

Last edited by alkbra : November 8th, 2014 at 08:47 AM.