Old March 17th, 2008, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Binyamin Dissen

Default Las Vegas vacation deals and hotel deals

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:30:03 -0700 (PDT) travel finder
wrote:

:I'm planning to go Las Vegas with my family (with 2 kids) for 4 days
:in June or July of 2008.
:Are there any hotels offering low rates with any sort of discounts or
:hot deal? I think I heard that sometimes you can get a great hotel
:room at very low rate....?
:What are the plays or dinner/magic shows for kids? Are there any fun
:places for kids to enjoy?
:This trip is more likely for my kids.

Get thee down the street to alt.vacation.las-vegas

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com