Old October 15th, 2007, 09:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
jose

Default another side to fort william

On Oct 15, 9:34 pm, jose wrote:
i'm puting together a site for a cottage in loch lhinne, and i'm
stunned by the beauty of the place! so much so that i plan to visit
the place!

I don't know anything about it, other than what i received for text
for the site.
but i decided that i wanted to visit fort william (it says it's near).

i was just searching for info on fort william when i came across these
posts,
and i was surprised to read some of them (i'm not as sure as i was 20
mins ago).

i think i'd still like to go, maybe in summer when there's more to
see?

if you want to see the pics that made me decide this, the site in
question is:

http://www.loch-linnhe-cottage.co.uk/

there's just 2 pics, but the lake is stunning.

i was hoping for some tips about places to stay near by (or is camping
allowed?)
anything from anybody that's been there (even if it's to warn me not
to go!) is welcome

cheers
jg

oops - i thought i was replying to a discussion on fort william, and
my post appeared on it's own! - apologies!