Old June 4th, 2013, 04:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NoSchitt

Default New York

Oldsarge wrote:

Anyone considering going out of New York City should be aware of the
following:

There are numerous hotels near LaGuardia airport. Getting a car to
take you places is easy but expensive.

We paid $100 including tip for a round trip into the city. We felt it
was worth it since he threw in a tour on top
of that. A taxi would have been a lot more. The hotel we are staying
in is the Hampton Inn. They will get us up, dress us, Feed us,
repack our bags, and take us to the airport for the ship shuttle.

Will they also wipe your butts after your morning dump?