Old October 7th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Roger B.

"Hatunen" wrote...
wrote:
With air conditioning. But on days like today, in North Florida,
its its great to be outdoors. Low 63 F, high 82 F, humidity 52%.

Hm. Just like here, except our humidity is 13%.

Sure, and you have lots of sand, too, perhaps more than Florida.
OTOH, there is something to be said for green woodlands (not
that scraggly things you call trees), and actual oceans, lakes, and
miles of beaches. I don't recall that you have much in the way of
sailing, canoeing, snorkeling or fishing, at least none that doesn't
have something to do with /a/ dam. And you import Key Lime Pie
from where? [R]