Old March 19th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Help! (Newbie) Flying Family to Austria in Summer w/o Going Broke?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:34:53 GMT, mtravelkay wrote:

Tim Challenger wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:24:18 GMT, Ken wrote:

Try Skyauction.com I saw rates about 750 roundtrip to Australia from Ca.

But he wants to go the other Australia: the one without kangaroos, and with
mountains. ;-)

Yeah, the one that Adolph thought was part of Germany.

It was for a while. Some wish it still were.

And apart from the colour of the road-signs, I dare to find a significant
difference.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.