Old December 30th, 2004, 03:08 AM
TravelAsia

Default tsunami incidents and email

Dear Travellers,

If you have any real encounter and stories you wish to share on the recent
Tsunami that swept Asia, please do not hesitate to email to
. You can send images as well as avi files.

Regards,

Media Department

--
Hi Mr Vanli,

For S$50/- (offer valid for exhibitors for a limited time only), we would
produce a 5 minute webcast video of your products and speech and this would
be hosted for free at
http://www.tvasia.biz } click sample
http://www.tvasia.biz/asx/biomeets.asx

You may link the video back to your website free for the 1st 30 days. Upon
which you can take up our package monthly video server rate of only S$10 a
month.

Hope to hear from you and you may contact : 94991073

Marcom

TVAsia.biz
http://www.tvaisa.biz
The Broadband Business Portal