Old December 20th, 2003, 03:07 PM
rcatterall

Default Anyone recently taken Splendour of the Seas out of Galveston?

Our first cruise was on Splendour out of Galveston to the Panama Canal
itinerary. Recommend it.

We really enjoyed it and comparing it to our recent Celebrity cruise on
Constellation felt the following.

Splendour won on dining room food quality and waiters, cabin attendent, 24
hour pools, atrium,. Ship was very smooth and we travelled a lot of miles

Connie won on room service menu and service, poolside grill, ship was
beautiful, buffett food was good and seaside room was very nice.

"Steve" wrote in message

Feedback desired on RCCL's Splendour of the Seas out of Galveston. As

always
remove NoSpaM from email