Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:46 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Antwerp, Belgium: The RACISM CAPITAL of EUROPE

On Mon, 22 May 2006 07:43:07 -0700,
(GoldenMan54) wrote:

What the Hell does this have to do with traveling in Africa.

If you're referring to the original topic, then it doesn't have much
to do with African travel. If you're referring to the postings by me
and Riverman about the DRC, then I suggest you have a look at a world
map.

See that big, vaguely skull shaped blob in the middle? That's Africa.
Now look more-or-less in the middle of the Africa blob for another
large blob. (It's probably green on your map). There should be black
symbols across the middle of the big green blob. These symbols are
called "letters" and together they form "words". If the "words" in
black across the big green blob say "Zaire" or "Democratic Republic of
the Congo" or "Belgian Congo" then you're looking at the DRC. ;-)

The postings by me and riverman are absolutely relevant to this
newsgroup.

Marc