Old May 23rd, 2006, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Antwerp, Belgium: The RACISM CAPITAL of EUROPE

In message
Marc Lurie wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2006 07:43:07 -0700,
(GoldenMan54) wrote:

What the Hell does this have to do with traveling in Africa.

If you're referring to the original topic, then it doesn't have much
to do with African travel. If you're referring to the postings by me
and Riverman about the DRC, then I suggest you have a look at a world
map.

{snip geographical information]

The postings by me and riverman are absolutely relevant to this
newsgroup.

The OP has clearly never read the charter, which inter alia said:
"Even though the main topic and dominant subject feature is travel,
discussion may also include topics such as culture, archaeology,
architecture, ethnology, photography, history, geology, politics,
diving, mountain climbing, arts, music, cuisine, ecology, ornithology,
etc."

I think the postings to which you refer could come into culture,
politics and possibly ethnology, with a following wind.

Slainte

Liz

--
http://www.v-liz.com Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Galapagos