Old September 30th, 2009, 09:52 PM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default how to drive from Bronx to Manhattan First Avenue

On Sep 30, 3:14*pm, Ken Blake
wrote:
That depends. Park Avenue and where? From the Port Authority Bus
Terminal to Park Avenue and 42nd St. is only about a ten minute walk.

IF I read the map correctly it's about a mile which is more like 20
minutes. If one is carrying luggage that's a tiring walk.

The subject line says First Avenue, so I don't think Park is the
desired destination. One would have to take a crosstown bus, and they
run slow due to traffic on 42nd st.