Old October 15th, 2004, 02:10 PM
MIKE BONNER

I am traveling with them soon. Since me an e-mail in December and I will
sent you a review of my trip.

"Pat Anderson" wrote in message
In message CNYad.248474$3l3.75181@attbi_s03, Odysseus writes
I am planning a trip to South Africa and I am considering using
either Abercrombie & Kent or Tauck. Yes, I know that I can do it
on my own for less money but want the convenience of an upscale
tour.

How good is Abercrombie & Kent for South Africa? The reason I
ask is because there are not very many pole booked on their tours.
So far, there is nobody booked on the April departure that I am
interested in According to my travel agent, the earliest date for
which they can guarantee they will have the tour is in June. By
contrast, the Tauck tours next spring are almost all fully booked.
At present, I have a courtesy hold on the Tauck April departure.

If people are not booking the Abercrombie & Kent Highlights of
Southern Africa tour, that may say something about the tour or
about the tour company.

A& K are a good company but in some instances they use the same hotels
as other companies and are considered to be expensive. If you can afford
to use them you will find they will look after you.
Pat
--
Pat Anderson