Old February 4th, 2006, 12:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Embassy Suites Ft. Lauderdale, Fl

In article , Bill
wrote:

We stayed there a couple of years ago -- great value w/ the free cocktails.
and terrific breakfast. Tropical gardens inside and out make it, for us, a
rather special place ---

The breakfast is okay but I would hardly call it terrific. They do make
eggs to order it is not a high quality breakfast. The cocktails are
nice but that is fairly generic too. The Embassy Suites is okay for a
pre or post cruise stay but I don't think it is a special place. I
thought it was great because I only paid between $60 and $75 all three
times on Priceline. I doubt If I would pay $175 or more for a night
there. I would look for a better hotel at that price.

--
Charles