Old March 13th, 2014, 01:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
Home Guy

Default Flight MH370 disaster - new theory (asphyxia - air problems)

Robert Green wrote:

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014

Seems there's no one home. Couldn't even read the page source.

I got the same error last night.

Then I renamed my HOSTS file, closed the browser and tried again - and
it worked.

There was something in my HOSTS file that prevented the page from
operating correctly.

I spent about 1/2 hour looking at images of dark blue water and clouds.
Scanned about 400 grid locations - didn't see anything man-made (no
boats, nothing). Each grid image seemed to be about 2000 x 1000 ft, and
anything 10 x 10 ft would be easily distinguishable, possibly something
5 x 5. About 10 to 15% of the imagery was obscured by clouds. I
eventually got bored and left the site.

What I would have liked to have seen was a graphic showing me the area I
was looking at in terms of where the beacon signal was lost off the
coast of Malaysia.