Old March 13th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Keith Willshaw

Default National Parks

"Brian" wrote in message
news
"Keith Willshaw" wrote:

From SLC Drive North up I-15 to Idaho Falls then take
US-20 to West Yelowstone. This is approx a 6-7 hour drive

We drove from the McDonald's near Antelope Island to W. Yellowstone in
about 4 1/2 hours without driving all that fast. Even hit some
construction.

From Yellowstone its only a 2-3 hour drive South to Grand Teton NP

That's a little misleading. The two parks actually almost meet at he
borders. Yellowstone is very large and it can easily take hours to
drive from one end to another.

Quite so , when I drove from central Yellowstone to Grand Teton NP
it took me 2 and half hours

The Grand Tetons are beautiful but it doesn't take that much time to
see it unless you plan on hiking or perhaps setting up and painting.
We pretty much saw what we wanted to in 3/4 day including taking the
boat across Jackson Lake and doing a little hiking on the other side.
I'd recommend the boat ride.

Absolutely

Keith