Old October 9th, 2017, 09:21 PM posted to
Kenny McCormack[_2_]
Default Is Aer Lingus the only trans-atlantic LLC?

In article , John Levine wrote:
In article ,
Am Montag, 2. Oktober 2017 00:34:26 UTC+2 schrieb John Levine:

Air Berlin has some reasonable fares to DUS

Last flights not later than october 15th this year.

Well, yes, I wrote that message five years ago.

That was a reason to warn: What was a good deal
those times, won't be good in 10/2017.

If you're planning to alert us to every five or ten year old message
that is no longer relevant, you're going to be a very busy guy.

Man's got to have something to live for.

"If our country is going broke, let it be from feeding the poor and caring for
the elderly. And not from pampering the rich and fighting wars for them."

--Living Blue in a Red State--