Old January 9th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Rasmus Lundbye

Default Ryanair - ticket price change

That'll be plus taxes - so really not too much difference.

My mistake! The original 35 euro per seat do no tinclude ticket. So the
price change is 35 euro.

The bakeries I visit give you the smallest cake leaving the biggest one on
show to attract the next customer - like the fruit and veg that is the
rotten stuff taken from the back not the nice stuff on show.

I still think it would make just as much sence to just late the tickets
influate gradualy. The first customers have many other options. The others
don't.

Like shopping for anything you have to learn the tricks they use and

always
remember that you could have got it cheaper somewhere else, however little
you pay.

Agree.