Old August 7th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Chuck Dreier

We went on a St. John Beach Tour last January. It was nice, did a little
snorkeling but we were in a large group. If you like to snorkel, you might
be better off trying it at another stop. I think if my wife and I had it to
do over again we'd choose the Eco Hike - but I really don't think you'll go
wrong with either.

GTS SUMMIT, Alaska 2003
GTS SERENADE OF THE SEAS, Southern Caribbean 2005

"Haran Rashes" wrote in message
We will be sailing on the Adventure of the Seas in a few weeks and are
trying to decided between the St. John Eco Hike and St. John Beach
Tour shore excursions out of St. Thomas. Would anyone who has taken
either of these shore excursions please let me know what you thought
of them and if you would take them again. Thank you.

Haran Rashes
Ann Arbor, MI