Old April 14th, 2013, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default London-Paris-Alps-Venice-Athens

On 2013-04-03 19:46:16 -0500, Mark Brader said:

Dan Stephenson:
Friday - flight to Frankfurt, flight to USA
Sunday - arrive home

Jesper Lauridsen:
Saturday, surely.

Dan Stephenson:
Given departure time and time zone shifts, it's Sunday.

As I said, most westbound transatlantic flights are daylight trips,
leaving and arriving the same day thanks to the time zones.
I'm curious about the specifics in your case. Do you have a long
trip after reaching your US airport or what?

Oops, I got the gain-day versus loss-day swapped.

--
Dan Stephenson
http://stepheda.com