Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:23 PM
Doug Reese

Default HR427 Vietnam Human Rights Act -- VC Leaders are Acting like Aggressive and Remorseless Criminals

"JASON A. KAATZ" wrote:
A former DIA chief concluded that Vietnam has a WMD program. Its no dark
secret. Vietnam has had a CBW R & D program since Dr. Thach was head of it.

There was also some indication that North Korea had shipped Scud B and Scud
C SSMs to Vietnam and that Cuba is a new entrant to the list of nations to
receive same. That gives them a delivery capability for WMD. Previously
Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya and Syria were receiving them. Janes of Weekly, Apr
4, 1999.
--------------------

"Doug Reese" wrote in message
"JASON A. KAATZ" wrote:
Go to any college or university library that is a U.S. Gov. depository. I
believe you once stated you were in the WDC area. So you have access to

the
NARC. You can get access to the reports of the HCIS and SCIS. The
alternative is the LC and you can spend time going through many volumes.

Also, look up Monterey Institute. Vietnam is listed as a nation with CBW
program - top institute in Monitoring CBW issues on a global basis. You
will also find a lot of case there on the subject.

Also check the Naval Institute proceedings, back issues. More to follow
later on the subject.

"Doug Reese" wrote in message
"JASON A. KAATZ" wrote:
Vietnam is not small fish - there was some testimony last years before
the
House and/or Senate as to Vietnam having gone into the WMD field.

Give me a break. Prove it. For once, prove it. $100 to your favorite
charity says
you can't back this ridiculous claim up.

We all know I work with VN tourist company, so don't come back with

some
lame reply about that. Just tell us when/where/what committee, etc.

But, since there was no such testimony, you won't be able to do so.

Doug

You said "there was some testimony last years before the House and/or

Senate as
to Vietnam having gone into the WMD field". When/where/what was said?

Doug

H-o-u-s-e / s-e-n-a-t-e, man, can't you read?

Doug