Old November 5th, 2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
bob and shel

Default Trip Report : Yellowstone National Parks.

dicktay wrote:
Hi,
Earlier this year I seeked som tips & advice of a trip to Yellowstone &
Grand Tetons Nationl Parks.
Here is the trip report.

Thank you so much for this trip report, and most importantly the
pictures. They are wonderful. Hubby and I have been to Glacier in the
past, and because of your trip report, when we return there, I think we
will need to add on quite some time to explore Yellowstone as well.

By the way, I think one of your unknown critters is possibly a "Golden
Mantled ground squirrel"... it sounds like they are common in Yellowstone.

http://www.naturalsciences.org/educa...0Squirrel.html

Thanks again for the wonderful report!

Shelly