Old November 6th, 2006, 01:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
dicktay

Default Shelly - Trip Report : Yellowstone National Parks.

Thanks for the very nice words and link.
It is much appreciated.
I think you will enjoy Yellowstone, It was one of the highlights of our
trip.
Richard

"bob and shel" wrote in message
dicktay wrote:
Hi,
Earlier this year I seeked som tips & advice of a trip to Yellowstone &
Grand Tetons Nationl Parks.
Here is the trip report.

Thank you so much for this trip report, and most importantly the pictures.
They are wonderful. Hubby and I have been to Glacier in the past, and
because of your trip report, when we return there, I think we will need to
add on quite some time to explore Yellowstone as well.

By the way, I think one of your unknown critters is possibly a "Golden
Mantled ground squirrel"... it sounds like they are common in Yellowstone.

http://www.naturalsciences.org/educa...0Squirrel.html

Thanks again for the wonderful report!

Shelly