Old February 18th, 2008, 12:35 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default Electronic union of travel industry establishing

Hi everyone, I want to share with you a new website I have found about
electronic union of travel industry www.euoti.net. It's an
organization provides services for all tourism sectors allover the
world. It provides a huge directory contains everything related to
tourism like hotels, tourism agencies, cruises etc... and they will
provide e-marketing services to all products related to tourism field.
If you are interested to know more information about euoti refer to
www.euoti.net. Thanx