Old May 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
Siebrand Tilma

Default Interrail Supplements Germany

[crossposted to misc.transport.rail.europe]

"Martin Stock" schreef:

"Sim?o Mata" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. com...
Hi,

I'm travelling this year with an InterRail pass to zones C and D.

I would like to see an updated list of all supllements for these
countrys, especially germany.

Covered are all local trains of DB (S-Bahn, RB, RE, IRE) plus IR, IC, EC and
D trains.
Also nearly all local trains operated by private companies, e.g.
http://www.vogtlandbahn.de
http://www.nordostseebahn.de
http://www.alexpress.de/
and a few dozens more.

Not covered are
http://www.interconnex.com/ InterConnex Gera/Zittau - Berlin - Rostock/Binz
http://www.met.de/ Metropolitan Cologne - Hamburg
Not covered are also most museums or touristic railways
e.g.
http://www.harzbahn.de/ (Harzbahn)
http://www.zugspitze.de/zugspitze/index_en.php (Zugspitzbahn)

How did you get this information? Did you contact all the companies,
or is there a list somewhere? I would be nice to know where my
Interrail pass is valid, for future trips to Germany.

Groeten, Siebrand