Old July 15th, 2006, 08:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Stan de SD

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

wrote in message
oups.com...

The Reid wrote:
Following up to

Individually, Americans are
free to pursue any lifestyle.

no difference from Europe, except we may have more time to do it.

A worker can work without a vacation in France if he wishes?

Ultimately your competing with the Chinese with no
leave, are you looking forward to celebrating 2% unemployment and
no days off at all?

I'm not looking forward to high unemployment. When the government
starts telling us to work less, then we will be in trouble.

No, that's when you will start to stop being in trouble.

Focus like a laserbeam... Why are Americans in trouble because they
work hard?

We pick up the slack for crybabies in Europe when it comes to defense, and
we also have a 2000-mile border with a third world nation that floods our
country with uneducated, unskilled workers that tend to consume more in
government services than they do in taxes. Sure, some big cities such as
A'dam and Brussel have problems with Islamic immigrants, but imagine driving
for hours in your own city and finding out that there are more locals
speaking Arabic than Dutch, German, or French, have little or no education,
are in the country illegally, and bankrupt local services such as schools
and hospitals. Change the people from Arabic to Spanish speaking, and you
have a snapshot view of Los Angeles.