Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:22 AM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
slim

Default Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

On 2009-08-21 17:27:16 -0400, "ATM" said:

"Brian" wrote in message
news
Many of the subways are not particularly friendly to those who have
limited mobility.

We do not have mobility limitations. However, I understand its almost
impossible to carry suitcases and lugguages in most subway or bus in
NYC area?

If we drive down from Boston-Connecticut to the Mattantan hotel to
check in and drop of the lugguages. Then, return the car to nearby
rental agents. How would you do this?

Check into hotel and/or drop bags with bellman, return the car, take a
cab back to hotel.

--
"A nickel isn't worth a dime today." - Y. Berra