Old December 28th, 2005, 10:38 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Weather in May - Capetown & Garden Route

Dear Ned

As I can see from previous replies, they agree with what I am about to
tell you. The weather in Cape Town and along the Garden Route can be
very unpredictable. Even as a local I make sure that I have clothes
for all seasons available.

The weather is generally cooler in May, but is still very pleasent. As
a general piece of advise, bring clothing for all seasons, you will
experiance lots of variation along the route.

Let me know if you need any further advise

I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Tracey
CityGuideSA

http://www.cityguidesa.com/