Old December 13th, 2008, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
John Kulp

Default Report from the US, a nice but somewhat backward country.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 01:51:42 GMT, "Sharx35"
wrote:

I just happen to BE a Canadian who does NOT take offense at the term "North
America".
You surly, thin-skinned, America-phobic European assholes should grow some
thicker
skins to match your thick skulls. If you don't like "North American"
culture, then stay the ****
out of this newsgroup or stay in some limp-wristed Euro group. Or, simply,
FOAD. Anyone with any
brains moved from Europe a LONG time ago.

They weren't stupid enough to go to Canada, that's for sure.

But seriously, please feel free to post anything you like or/and to
ignore me. After all, this is Usenet, isn't it, so anything goes. I just
thought it was funny that you responded to a posting with subject "...
US ..." and splattered all over with "US[A]" this, "US[A]" that, but gave
non-US related response. But then again, we Dutch are easily pleased.