Old November 4th, 2015, 12:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Don Wiss

Default Manual or Automatic Rental in Countries that Drive on the Wrong (Left) Side of the Road

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015, "tim....." wrote:

"Don Wiss" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015, "tim....." wrote:

sms wrote in message
The most exciting trip was when we ended up going over Conor Pass rather
than taking the road I had planned to take. I later learned more about
Conor Pass at
http://www.dangerousroads.org/europe/ireland/1891-conor-pass.html.

ISTM that this road is only going to be dangerous if you act the complete
idiot

No. I drove over the Conor Pass in June 2006 (starting from Dingle). It
was truly scary. It was all fog.

well how does that make the road scary in good weather?

It was good weather down below. The pass is so high up it is in the clouds.
So by fog I meant all cloud. I would think that the pass is often in the
clouds.