Old August 15th, 2006, 01:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz
ant[_3_]

Default Film Cameras in Checked Luggage

Frank Slootweg wrote:
James Robinson wrote:
"Larry in Berkeley" wrote:

If you are travelling by air with a film camera, don't forget
that now all airlines require cameras to be in checked luggage,
not carried on board.

You can still carry cameras aboard on flights originating in the
USA. The only place in the world that restricts you are flights
originating in the UK.

I think you are mistaken. Our (August 12) newspaper had a picture of
(*TSA*) guards at Denver airport disallowing a bottle of babyfood in
passenger's carryon luggage. Last time I checked, Denver was not in
the UK (Well, at least the UK one doesn't have TSA staff.).

[deleted]

Baby food is liquid. Liquids are banned in the US.

They won't need bombs, the babies will be going off like land mines. Take
earplugs!

--
ant