Old March 16th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Traveller

Default Was I unreasonable?

"elise" wrote in message

It;'s just as easy to get to LHR as it is to STN - maybe 20 mins in it and

I got a voucher for parking at BAA car parks so that evens it out.
We'll have a 4yr old, 9yr old and 13 yr old with us and like you pointed

out - don't fancy the mad stampede to all sit together.Don't care too much
about flight being on time as there is plenty to do at LHR.
I don't dislike Easyjet so much as prefer BA - Fear of the unknown I guess,

as have never had a problem with BA in the past.

I can understand your reasons. Assigned seating is probably a big deal with
3 kids of those ages. The 4 y.o. will probably want a window! Your
aircraft will most likely be 6 across so I'd suggest you go for either 3 and
2 across the aisle or 3 and 2 behind.

Of course, the online check-in on ba.com might be a plus for you here... get
the seats picked before you leave for the airport.

I don't think you'd have a bad experience with EasyJet but if that's all
that was in the flight prices then no big deal. You did check fares from
airports in the midlands, didn't you?