Old July 29th, 2009, 06:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Franklin[_5_]

Default new member

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:27:48 -0400, Sue Mullen wrote:

Hope you will decide to join us, it is a fun group of people. Also you
don't have to join in any of the group activities unless you want to.

sue

Gen wrote:
Thank you. That's it.
Gen

"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Gen wrote:
I've been lurking for a short time, and now I have a problem. A few
weeks ago there was a posting for a group cruise on the new Oasis, with a
phone number to call for information., sailing, I believe Oct. 2010. I
accidentally deleted it. Does anyone have this information?
Thanks
Gen
I think this is the group cruise you are talking about. Both TAs are top
notch and if you want to book the group, you can call either one of them.
I am booked on this cruise and have booked with both TAs at different
times.

http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/

sue

She was prime painted for God's sake.

Any real cruisers around here?
--
Think first! Before you book a cruise from a two bit lying sleazeball
who uses Usenet as free SPAMADVERTISING ground and for purposeful