Old October 28th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Jaap de Wit

Default Looking for suggestions on where to go in Mexico

Have a look at http://playadelcarmen.start4all.com for places in Playa
del Carmen.
I spent 10 wonderfull months there

Jaap

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 04:24:52 GMT, wrote:

My wife and I have been to the Cancun area 2 times, once in the hotel
and another time at a more secluded resort between Playa Del Carmen
and Tulum.

We are wanting to go somewhere difference that is a little less
commercialized but still has a nice beach. We are thinking of Puerto
Vallarta or Guayabidos (sp?) but are worried that we might be upset at
the beaches on the west coast.

We'd also like to experience more of the Mexican town/culture
experience that you don't get in the Cancun.

Any suggestions for us??

Thanks.