Old December 4th, 2012, 11:26 PM posted to soc.retirement,alt.activism.death-penalty,aus.politics,alt.health,rec.travel.europe
dechucka[_3_]

Default That "panacea' of socialized medicine in Australia creating 'equality' in universal health service? Damning statistics of aboriginal people say NO! "Universal care' doesn't work there either

"PJ O'D" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 4:00 pm, "simon calder"
wrote:

Dog eat dog society .... what these merkins havn't quite worked out yet is
that EVERYONE can't be rich, everyone can't be a boss, everyone cannot own
business, everyone cannot succeed...but they havn't worked that
out....just
yet.

;Many "mericans" like it that way, Calder, We know we won't all be
rich,be boss,own a business but we know many do on their own and we
like it that way because maybe we can do it too.

If you and your Your--A-Peon brethren don;t like that about many of
us 'mericans' Calder, I suggest you just lump it

most of the rest of the world can do it as well. Your point is?