Old February 14th, 2004, 01:26 AM
BB

Default June: Cheap Hotels near Heathrow.

On 13 Feb 2004 17:15:36 -0800, Ryan S wrote:

Are there any other good hotels in the area (basic, motel type places)
that might have double rooms for less? Maybe a British or European
Chain? We aren't looking for anything fancy, just something cheap and
close to the airport. Thanks in advance!

Something else to consider: close to the tube that runs from the airport
(unless you want to try taxi, not sure how hard it is to get one in the
AM). There should be several places to stay in Hounslow; if you don't get
anything good here, check http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/53.html. I'd looked
for some in the area, but decided to stay near Paddington (Heathrow
Express) since we were staying a few days.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)