Old February 14th, 2004, 01:30 AM

Default Cheap Hotels near Heathrow.

Also bear in mind once you've located a cheaper hotel do weigh the cost of
the tube, taxi or other mode of trans not to mention the hassle vs. just
being at the airport.

"Ryan S" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

A friend and I will be arriving at Heathrow around 8:00pm on June 29th
and have a morning flight out the next day. The cheapest airport
we've seen on Expedia is $100 US for the night.

Are there any other good hotels in the area (basic, motel type places)
that might have double rooms for less? Maybe a British or European
Chain? We aren't looking for anything fancy, just something cheap and
close to the airport. Thanks in advance!

Ryan S