Old June 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
David Hatunen

Default Driving from Chicago to Kansas City

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 01:51:23 -0400, pltrgyst wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:50:05 +0300, "Gadi Ben-Avi"
wrote:

I will be driving alone, but this will be a vacation, so the goal is not
just to get from point A to point B, but to actually see some
interesting things along the way.

Good luck with that. Driving south or west from Chicago to either St.
Louis or Kansas City is among the most boring trips I've ever taken.

Never driven from El Paso to Fort Worth?

--
Dave Hatunen, Tucson, Baja Arizona, out where the cacti grow