Old March 6th, 2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Car hire Malaga airport

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to Nige

I suspect more than 3 years ago in that case, although I don't
use them nowadays.

so who do you use these days and why ?

usually Europcar, as we like the Audis, VW Golfs sometimes BMWs
they seem to do (IIRC they belong to VW group)
--

I have always been very happy with Europcar - on the last two occasions I
have used them the car has been literally brand new with less than 100 miles

They are usually only about £15 or £20 more for a week than the real
"budget" / local providers, and I have always been happy to pay that.

Russell