Old November 20th, 2013, 12:57 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Neville MADDEN

Default Cell phones - who has best offer

Neville MADDEN wrote in
:

Good morning

I have been granted a year's overseas study scholarship at the
University of North Carolina starting in the spring semester 2014.

Rosemarie and I arrive in Greensboro NC on 26 December 2013.

I would like your advice as to what cell-phone provider to use and
whether pre-paid or plan is the way to go.

When we first arrive I imagine there will be heaps of local and
international phone calls but once we get settled Skype will take the
place of the international calls and there would be very few local or
national calls.

Thanks

Neville
Toowoomba
Queensland
Australia

I forgot...we also plan to go to Canada for the long summer mid semester
break

Neville