Old October 30th, 2007, 07:11 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
alohacyberian

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Oct 22, 7:51 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote in message

ups.com...

"Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote:
"Alohacyberian" wrote:

Operation of motor vehicles isn't a "right".

The operation of a motor vehicle on public highways is a Right,
that is being circumvented by a police power requiring Licensing.

It isn't the police who require driver licenses;

Your phrase above shows no understanding of a police power at all.

"Police power" isn't relevant to my statement above. Police don't make the
laws, no do they, as policemen require anything; they merely enforce the
requirements set by lawmakers. Pretty simple, huh? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Illiterate. No wonder you sell used cars...when life gives you
schlemens, make schlemenaid.