Old August 24th, 2009, 10:34 PM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel.usa-canada
Peter T. Daniels[_2_]

Default Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

On Aug 22, 5:18*pm, "ATM" wrote:
"Slim" wrote in message

But PLEASE don't stay in Noo Joisey. It can take you an hour or more late
night to get back to your hotel.

Slim, I kind of agree with you. So far, unable to find any significant
attactively priced NJ Hotels on Hudson near PATH stations. May be somebody
can enlight me a little here. Thank you.

Slim doesn't know what he's talking about. He has the prejudice of the
ignorant.

If you don't like the Hyatt and the other chains in "new downtown"
Jersey City, there's not much we can do for you!